DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 - Wide Pano problem (slant / angle)

nzmikey

Reactions
hi all

ive had this issue from the start and was hoping the latest update might have fixed it.. sadly no..

none of my other dji drones seem to do it grrrr

basically when doing a wide pano some of the shots are on an angle as in the attached pic.

anyone else having this problem?

Attachments

• PANO0005.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 51
That’s strange! I’ve just hooked it up to the assistant on my MacBook and refreshed the firmware & remote.. then did a gimbal calibration and tested it outside again and it’s now fine !

Strange ! I did this with the previous update and it didn’t help

Maybe try what I just did ? (Oh and a IMU & compass calibration as well)

Fingers crossed !

none of my other dji drones seem to do it grrrr
basically when doing a wide pano some of the shots are on an angle as in the attached pic.
Some other recent DJI drones also do this.
Somehow the in-drone stitching can handle it but it causes trouble if you want to stitch on your computer.

There are two solutions.
Either shoot your panorama manually instead of using the automated feature.
or
If you want to use the automated feature, make sure that the camera is not tilted downwards when you start the process.

That’s strange! I’ve just hooked it up to the assistant on my MacBook and refreshed the firmware & remote.. then did a gimbal calibration and tested it outside again and it’s now fine !

Strange ! I did this with the previous update and it didn’t help

Maybe try what I just did ? (Oh and a IMU & compass calibration as well)

Fingers crossed !
Perhaps it has to do with the update method, independent of the fact that the drone once it is updated and automatically turns off and on to make the changes, in my case I still turn it off to restart it, once I turn it off I disconnect it of the PC or Notebook and then I turn it on... It has happened to me that I have had to refresh the Firmwere because it has not been installed correctly and I do the last thing that I told you to turn it off manually and then turn it on.... and I have solved the problem.

Perhaps it has to do with the update method, independent of the fact that the drone once it is updated and automatically turns off and on to make the changes, in my case I still turn it off to restart it, once I turn it off I disconnect it of the PC or Notebook and then I turn it on... It has happened to me that I have had to refresh the Firmwere because it has not been installed correctly and I do the last thing that I told you to turn it off manually and then turn it on.... and I have solved the problem.
It's not a firmware problem.
See post #5 for the explanation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929