DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - 7238 Low-Noise Propeller replacements

cgrossmeier

Reactions
Looking at the Mavic Air 2 manual, the Propellers are listed as "7238 Low-Noise Propeller" and Mavic Air 2 Only. Are the props any different from the older Mavic Air propellers? Is there any difference in mount clip sizes?

Anyone have any insights if the propellers are significantly different or compatible with any previous propellers? I really liked the lower pitch of the Airscrews.

Looking at the Mavic Air 2 manual, the Propellers are listed as "7238 Low-Noise Propeller" and Mavic Air 2 Only. Are the props any different from the older Mavic Air propellers? Is there any difference in mount clip sizes?

Anyone have any insights if the propellers are significantly different or compatible with any previous propellers? I really liked the lower pitch of the Airscrews.

Why not wait until you have your drone to see if you don't like the noise?

Yes, they are very different than the original Mavic Air propellers. Take a look at a picture of them and you'll see for yourself.

Besides the fact that they won't fit as noted, the sound is totally different than the original Air. Much quieter and of lower pitch. Not sure you'll find an improvement elsewhere.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR