DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 and 2 pro - binding both drones

Mario McFly

Reactions
Hello guys, I just want to know what experience you have with those drones and flying with the smart controler? I have bind my SC to my Mavic air 2 and it flys perfect. I also have watched couple videos where the guys are saying that when you go to bind the Mavic 2 it will not go verry well, you lose transmission or the distance is cut badly, all sort of problem. Originaldobo also say that you have to choose one or the other to fly with the smart controler. That is bad news anyway I'd like to have opinion from you guys who tried to fly the three piece of equipement together. Please excuse my poor english writing ;)

Originaldobo
Mavfly, must be getting cold up there.
I had to google Originaldobo. Didn't know what it was and thought maybe a language issue lol. I found the video and watched it. Yes, judging from the comments there does seem to be an issue. However it does seem that it's with the most recent smart controller update and the current fix is to refresh the controller down to the previous version which seems to work fine for both drones. I only have one drone so can't experiment for you. I would like to see an answer to this as I have thought about getting another drone. Let's see if anyone chimes in.

Mavfly, must be getting cold up there.
I had to google Originaldobo. Didn't know what it was and thought maybe a language issue lol. I found the video and watched it. Yes, judging from the comments there does seem to be an issue. However it does seem that it's with the most recent smart controller update and the current fix is to refresh the controller down to the previous version which seems to work fine for both drones. I only have one drone so can't experiment for you. I would like to see an answer to this as I have thought about getting another drone. Let's see if anyone chimes in.
Thanks for your response, I tought that the latest SC update was to get the MA2 binding and if you go back to previous version you gona lose that ability. Maybe someone with both drones will share its experience :) Thanks Otisangb :)

Reactions: Otisangb
Thanks for your response, I tought that the latest SC update was to get the MA2 binding and if you go back to previous version you gona lose that ability. Maybe someone with both drones will share its experience :) Thanks Otisangb :)
Oh,
I see, you are correct and he was referring to getting the mavic 2 to work again. Like you said let someone with both drones check in.

Reactions: Mario McFly
Reactions: Otisangb

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada