DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 charger Aberdeen

Welcome to the forum. Sorry I can't help with the charger but interestedi in how youmanaged to travel from Northern Ireland to Aberdeen when I'm not allowed to leave my local authority area.
I know some restrictions ease in Scotland today but didn't know they went as far as that
Anyway, hope somebody helps. Stay safe!
Just realised your location is given as Aberdeen so you have every right to be home. Sorry!

Welcome to the forum. Sorry I can't help with the charger but interestedi in how youmanaged to travel from Northern Ireland to Aberdeen when I'm not allowed to leave my local authority area.
I know some restrictions ease in Scotland today but didn't know they went as far as that
Anyway, hope somebody helps. Stay safe!
Hi Yogi053, I've been across in the mainland this week with work. I work for a quarrying company so have been exempt on an essential workers pass. Otherwise I would be the same as yourself back home. Hopefully it all eases soon and we get back out touring the country.
Stay safe yourself.

Hi Yogi053, I've been across in the mainland this week with work. I work for a quarrying company so have been exempt on an essential workers pass. Otherwise I would be the same as yourself back home. Hopefully it all eases soon and we get back out touring the country.
Stay safe yourself.
Yeah! It eventually dawned on me that people still need to travel for work. DOH! Having been retired for 15 years I tend to forget about people still going to the daily grind.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

I’m within 10 miles of Aberdeen but Mississippi ?‍♂️

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike