DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Screw Sets

dstroope

Reactions
Looking to do a little repair work (rear left leg), and need a replacement 1.5mm hex screw. i've seen a handful of "screw" kits from china, was hoping to source some of these from the US. All i need is a couple of these for spares, and maybe a few of the T5. anyone have a good source for these? I'm trying to avoid China sourcing if at all possible...

TIA

It doesn't have to be a hex. It just has to be the right thickness, length and thread. You can probably get away with some slight variance. I have not researched buying screw sets for drones or r/c hobbies, but a thorough internet search may be fruitful.

You won't find just a few screws to buy , You'll have to buy a whole set. 10-12 dollars.

Seems ironic you are worried about using Chinese screws when the drone is manufactured in China.

ps: I have purchased a couple of the screw kits from Amazon, the kits being of Chinese manufacture. The screws so far have seemed fairly well made, and similar to normal stainless screws I've found are used in many products. Not what I'd rate as high strength steel, heads can and do strip if you twist too hard, but I've found that true of most stainless screws, including US made screws.

• Haha
Reactions: slbgeo and MA2 317
Try autozone or advanced they carry hex metic screws.

Anyone know a good place to buy the body shell screws for the air 2? I don't need the others so I'd rather not buy the complete set - just a bunch of the ones for the body shell. I don't have a good way to measure the thread pitch so if anyone has the specs that'd be great too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S