DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Sending back for replacement question

AtortPhotography

Reactions
DJI to me is horribly confusing with their correspondences. My first Mavic Air 2 fly more combo had to get replaced and they said to send everything in which I did. I called and spoke to a lady and she said “oh you don’t have to send the accessories in just the main components like the drone and remote and batteries.” So of course I was like dang I should have kept that stuff to have as spares.
Now this fan issue and constant overheating issue they send me another label. This time not specifying anything but the label is for 5lbs. So I am assuming I’m to do the same thing sending in the entire fly more combo again? What would you guys do?

Only send the controller and drone . Thats all I have ever sent.
I have never sent them even the battery.

Only send the controller and drone . Thats all I have ever sent.
I have never sent them even the battery.
But they replacing my entire Fly More Combo supposedly...so I doubt they want me to keep 3 free batteries? That would rock if they did!

If they are replacing with a new unit you HAVE to send it all back hell i even put the stickers back if you don't your going to make a big headache for yourself.. they will not let you keep the accessories and send you a new in the box replacement. I speak from experience as i had to send my MA@ back a hour after in came for a bad gimbal send it all back and pack it like it came.

They always itemize what was sent so I'm thinking if you don't send the batteries they will not send new ones.

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor