DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 shoulder bag

flycaster1

Reactions
Hey there.
I have the shoulder bag that came with the air2 fly more combo. I love it but wish it had a little extra space for some peripherals.
Anyone find a good bag that is still small enough to fit in the saddlebag but has a little extra space?

Hey there.
I have the shoulder bag that came with the air2 fly more combo. I love it but wish it had a little extra space for some peripherals.
Anyone find a good bag that is still small enough to fit in the saddlebag but has a little extra space?
Probably best to carry a small other container for the peripherals that won't be needed onsite. Shoulder bag is about as compact and functional as you can get. I end up tossing it into a thin backpack that holds the iPad already mounted on the RC. Not too fond of the zipper closure, and how it folds open, but haven't found anything as small that is better.

Hey there.
I also have the fly more combo, but purchased this on eBay. It’s great. Even holds my landing pad on the inside pocket.

Reactions: bottomsup
I had the same problem, so I looked for a bag with just the space I needed and found this:

AmazonBasics Large DSLR Camera Gadget Bag - 11.5 x 6 x 8 Inches, Black And Orange

I bought the same bag here in the U.S. It has plenty of room for all the fly more accessories and a bit more. I like the two separate sections with sturdy foam cut outs. I highly recommend it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e