DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 vs mavic pro 1/2 noise level?

disco1stu

Reactions
I've watched some youtube videos, and it appears to me that they are quite a bit louder than the mavic air 2. My favorite thing about it is the low pitch, which makes it blend in with regular background noise for the most part if you fly it at 100+ meters. It doesn't have the "angry bees" sound of the mavic mini and the spark. From the videos it appears mavic pro has a lower pitch, which is great, but is just louder so would more noticeable than the mavic air 2? Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

Not bothering people with sound when I fly over parks etc is a high priority for me. I held out on buying one because I personally found the sound really annoying and I don't want to be that guy. Was stoked iwth mavic air 2 until I realized the lack of litchi support....supposed to be coming but no word on when, so I'm considering a mavic pro. But if it's significantly more noticeable compare to the mavir air 2 I may just return it and with for litchi support or a better model until I make a purchase.

Flying the Mavic Pro with either the stock blades and the low noise blades, I feel a difference in pitch rather than in dB. In any case, it is a priority for me as well and I’ll be delighted to find a comparison with different models.
my bet is that the weight of the aircraft is closely linked to the amount of sound it produces... since it is usually the case in Fpv drones..

This might be of interest in this subject, although he is not including Mavic Pro V1 in the test:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N