DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 with DJI Assistant 2 on Mac Mini

SSL21

Reactions
Hi,
I connected Mavic Air 2 to Mac Mini via DJI Assistant 2
It did update the firmware but I am not able to see or download the flight logs.
Anyway tried with same drone and same computer?
Many thanks!
Sergei

Hi,
I connected Mavic Air 2 to Mac Mini via DJI Assistant 2
It did update the firmware but I am not able to see or download the flight logs.
Anyway tried with same drone and same computer?
Many thanks!
Sergei
Flight logs are stored on the device running the Fly App. If its on IOS, you can use the Files App to move logs to your Mac via AirDrop. If its Droid, not sure how thats done, don't use it.. But someone can probably explain it that has..

Reactions: SSL21
Thanks! I can see my flight on iPhone app. That is Ok. But I remember when I had Phantom and Mavic Pro, I was able to connect to my mac computer and get the logs via DJI desktop app. Now, when I tried to do the same - that option was giving me the error. I was able to update the firmware but that is it. It should work though well but it would not.

Thanks! I can see my flight on iPhone app. That is Ok. But I remember when I had Phantom and Mavic Pro, I was able to connect to my mac computer and get the logs via DJI desktop app. Now, when I tried to do the same - that option was giving me the error. I was able to update the firmware but that is it. It should work though well but it would not.
The Phantom and Mavic Pro use DJI Go, now your using DJI Fly if you have a MA2 There are significant differences in the app, though I am not sure if the newer versions of Assistant now, would still let you transfer flight logs from your device to your computer.

The Phantom and Mavic Pro use DJI Go, now your using DJI Fly if you have a MA2 There are significant differences in the app, though I am not sure if the newer versions of Assistant now, would still let you transfer flight logs from your device to your computer.
App had nothing to do with downloading the flight logs off of the AC using Assistant.

I agree that was useful, especially if you had a disconnect during flight.

You probably can download the logs, but it can be tricky. It was for me with my M2.
However since M2 (and probably the MA1), even if you manage to download the logs and extract them (downloads as a bundle), the individual logs are encrypted that only DJI can read.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada