DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Imu

jacb38

Reactions
hello
somebody can explain why imu or my Mavic air fails after an update on the firmware Mavic air, i dont fly i dont crash, my Mavic air is not old ils with few flies. i try to change imu but it's very long to receive my imu with Aliexpress.
if somebody can explain me, i shall be happy

Hi. What is the exact problem with IMU?
Before do change it, try to calibrate the IMU in a completely level surface and in a completely clear of any magnetic field place.

Last edited:
Before do change it, try to calibrate the IMU in a completely level surface and in a completely clear of any magnetic field place.
hello de
hello ,
Many errors when power on .
unable to calibrate.
asking dj repar, but it's too expensive .
Some videos explain how to repaire imu

First try a clear firmware instalation. Make it through WiFi connection with controller and mobile connected (not through assistant2). Take care of possible magnetic interference at the point you try to do any work. If it is still under warranty you can get a refubrished one. If no, and no success after reinstall firmware I am afraid you must change the IMU. But I am suspected of a firmware misshap cause you said this happened after firmware update...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi