DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Landing By Itself

sudarwika

Reactions
FW Version 1.00.0500
no CSC command, cinematic flight mode. battery 80% plus.
This is the video:

here is a flight data
ExportCSV_2018-10-11_[17-30-10].csv

edited flight data, sorry it was hard to find this file on mavic air:
DJIFlightRecord_2018-10-11_[17-30-10].txt

About a year ago, I was asked by someone who said that the Mavic Pro 1st Gen drone, they crashed near my house.
they asked me to look from above using my phantom 3 adv. I searched for it for a few days but never saw it. as an illustration, the drone fell in a deep gorge and there was no access to it.
they told me that the drone landed on its own, when it only flew 2 minutes. without any cause. I was a little hesitant about their words at the time, I thought that was only part of the "pilot error"

and on this day it happened to my mavic airhere is. I can't believe this. less than 2 meters, there is no reflective object at the bottom, the distance of the remote controller with drones is less than 30 meters, there is no warning whatsoever.

suddenly, the yellow flashing light, disconnected read on my cellphone, it landed on its own.
luckily it landed in a safe place, how about when I flew it in an extreme place and this happened?

what is this problem? before I used phantom 3 std and phantom 3 adv never found a problem as serious as this. this is very disturbing.

Last edited:
FW Version 1.00.0500
no CSC command, cinematic flight mode. battery 80% plus.
This is the video:

here is a flight data
ExportCSV_2018-10-11_[17-30-10].csv

About a year ago, I was asked by someone who said that the Mavic Pro 1st Gen drone, they crashed near my house.
they asked me to look from above using my phantom 3 adv. I searched for it for a few days but never saw it. as an illustration, the drone fell in a deep gorge and there was no access to it.
they told me that the drone landed on its own, when it only flew 2 minutes. without any cause. I was a little hesitant about their words at the time, I thought that was only part of the "pilot error"

and on this day it happened to my mavic airhere is. I can't believe this. less than 2 meters, there is no reflective object at the bottom, the distance of the remote controller with drones is less than 30 meters, there is no warning whatsoever.

suddenly, the yellow flashing light, disconnected read on my cellphone, it landed on its own.
luckily it landed in a safe place, how about when I flew it in an extreme place and this happened?

what is this problem? before I used phantom 3 std and phantom 3 adv never found a problem as serious as this. this is very disturbing.
there are some problems that I experienced with this mavic air:
- a maximum range of 200 meters, it can never fly beyond 200m, when in more than 160m video tasmisi will jam, freeze, or just look dark. I have tried linking several times but it didn't work. I tried in various open places when I was at 160m more just got a "strong interference" message
actually I don't mind rage, considering this is just a selfie drone

- When performing a playback (yawing) video recording will be broken, this only happens when recording with 30fps. I use internal storage or microscd (high speed) problems will always be the same.

- several times failed or rth delay, this object still hovering

- This serious problem. landing by its own.

does anyone experience the same thing? is there a further solution...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31