DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air - Remote Control real range.

hornyhobbit

Reactions
Since I found out about about the New Mavix Air I have been watching videos on you tube till my head is spinning. The strange thing is only last week I was wondering if there was a quad out there the size of a Spark but with the abilities of the Mavic Pro and bingo here comes the new Air. I missed the Pre Black Friday deal from Maplin for the Spark and I've been following several groups on Facebook ever since.The only thing that is worrying me (since I've found out I can use my note 3 :)) is the real world range of the remote in the UK, so non FCC. The Spark seems to have loads of problems with fly always and crappy signals, leading to little or no real range. The official range is 4km, is that for FCC countries ? Not sure what the UK would be maybe 2k ?. UK law says it would have to be line of sight so could I see something that small at 2km probably not. So if in reality I could get a solid 1/2 to1 km that would be the clincher. So my friends if you could please pass on any real world figures or videos of UK or EU testing that would be great and thanks.

6108fea859ab9c3f4149a0ce99196b00.jpg

Reactions: hornyhobbit
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov