DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air video question

SFG JPS

Reactions
Started using video on my Mavic Air, however some of the videos are better quality than others. Meaning some are very choppy and break up. Are there specific setting I need to adjust?

Thanks Mavic Newbi

Started using video on my Mavic Air, however some of the videos are better quality than others. Meaning some are very choppy and break up. Are there specific setting I need to adjust?

Thanks Mavic Newbi
Could you give more details, Footage quality has several factors to consider. When it comes to choppy it could be a SD card issue if the card you are using is not fast enough to read/write. Choppy also can be in how you are flying quick turns and abrupt movements. Break ups???? video length or lose of signal

The card I am using is Lexar 633x 128gb micro XC1 V30. Not doing quick turns etc.Video kind of fades out on parts of the image.
Thanks for the reply!

One way to narrow down the issues is to use another SD card and see what the results are

Then it is likely your laptop goesn’t have the moxie to play it. We’re you shooting H265 perhaps?

Reactions: Juggler
If its an old computer it prob doesnt have enough compting power to run it properly...
I see an upgrade coming your way

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason