DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Video

Nice video. I would really like to someday make it to the southwest and do some flying in the desert. How dose tour MA handle the heat? Even in early spring and temperatures not to hot, my MA gets quite hot while flying.

Nice video. I would really like to someday make it to the southwest and do some flying in the desert. How dose tour MA handle the heat? Even in early spring and temperatures not to hot, my MA gets quite hot while flying.
My MA gets hot just doing a firmware update. I have had no issues flying when it's 90 degrees but beyond that I head for higher altitudes anf fly in the early morning. The cactus was shot at about 3500 feet but we have nearby mountains that rise to 9500. The MA handles the heat better than I do. :)
td

My MA gets hot just doing a firmware update. I have had no issues flying when it's 90 degrees but beyond that I head for higher altitudes anf fly in the early morning. The cactus was shot at about 3500 feet but we have nearby mountains that rise to 9500. The MA handles the heat better than I do. :)
td
When I was in the Marine Corps I was stationed at 29 Palms in CA and have always wanted to go back. Clear sky's and happy flying!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23