DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Wifi does not work

AlvaroPTY

Reactions
Hi friend, I'm from Panamá, Panamá, I just received my Mavic Air las Saturday october 20, after used it 30 minutes, my aircraft unlinked from the remote control, I have been traying to linking again during last 5 days without luck, I have saw different video on internet and DJI tutorial, but any work for me, I'm so frustrated and really sad about that! Someone of you guys can help me to solve this issue?
I write to the seller in Hillside NJ about the issue, they said that i can return the unit to send me a new one, but I already paid the taxes in Panama to introduce it and I don't know how much it will cost to return.

What do you tink?

You tried this video from DJI?

Yes, I did it, but it's not work! I traed to connect by wifi, but the mavic wifi does not show in my phone either.

Weird. Maybe try connecting the drone to your computer and running the DJI Assistant app there. You can perform a factory reset and even update the firmware. If it still doesn't work, maybe it's defective.

Weird. Maybe try connecting the drone to your computer and running the DJI Assistant app there. You can perform a factory reset and even update the firmware. If it still doesn't work, maybe it's defective.
I already did it as well, the DJI support show me how do that, but not funtion.

Hi guys, I solve the issue, but I had to take my aircraft and remote control and go to a shop here in Panama to check them, the guy said that the remote control some time blocked after trying several time to link with the aircraft, so he had to make a "hard reboot" for booth item, now it's working and I'm flying again!

Thanks for all your support to help me.
Regards from Panama! PTY
PanamCanal.jpg

Reactions: dawgpilot
Awesome. Enjoy your new Mavic Air!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d