DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic + Autopilot + OTG cable

jussi

Reactions
Thinking about getting a Mavic (either pro or Air) in the near future. I currently have a spark and found out you can't use Autopilot with it if you are using the OTG cable to connect to the controller. Does the Mavic have the same problem? Can you use Autopilot while using the otg cable ?

Mavic Pro / OTG and Autopilot works perfect

Mavic Pro / OTG and Autopilot works perfect
Hi there,

is the cable that comes with the mavic pro (plugs into left side of the remote and to phone) is that the same if I was to buy an OTG cable (usb back of remote to phone)??

are these the same thing....

You do not need an OTG cable for the mavic pro...Just a data cable of good quality..

You do not need an OTG cable for the mavic pro...Just a data cable of good quality..

and by that im assuming you are meaning the cables that already come with the remote (3 difference version, based on your phone) ? because yes once plugged in with that cable to the side of the remote and the phone, looks like that does the trick? and no wifi etc is needed.

and by that im assuming you are meaning the cables that already come with the remote (3 difference version, based on your phone) ? because yes once plugged in with that cable to the side of the remote and the phone, looks like that does the trick? and no wifi etc is needed.
No you can use any data cable you just use the botton usb port on the remote.

No you can use any data cable you just use the botton usb port on the remote.

ok, yes this is where I am getting lost I think.... because what is the cable that comes with the remote for then? lol. because going from the USB port in the back, to my phone, eliminates being able to use that one on the left side (factory one), so whats the difference?

thanks for your time btw

its just a short cable both the usb ports on the remote are connected inside you can use either one but not both don't even have one or the other plugged in

Reactions: DanMan32
If you are debating between Air and M2, get the zoom. If you were contemplating M2P, then Air is out of that league.
Or perhaps you meant M1Pro.

If you are debating between Air and M2, get the zoom. If you were contemplating M2P, then Air is out of that league.
Or perhaps you meant M1Pro.
What are you talking about???? yes he's talking the mavic pro..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone