DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Charger USB has Low output

F6Rider

Reactions
So it seems that the 2 USB ports in the AC charger has only a 1A output each. The spec's on the charger say 2A 'Total' so I am assuming that's 1 amp each. They will both charge my iPhone, but not my iPad Air2, it just says 'not charging', but it charges fine on the Apple 2A power block. With the power available you would think they would have one 1A port and one 2A port (for tablets) If anyone has a iPad that will charge post up as I might just have a bad charger power supply.

The Mavic Power supply seems to be a bit voltage sensitive. There have been lots of posts about it not charging the batteries when they are plugged into the hub, but when you look, almost all of the people having issues are in the USA, which is a 100ish VAC supply.

I have checked my Charger in the UK (240VAC) and it happily charges iPhones, iPad Mini & my iPad Pro. As i type it is charging an iPad Mini 4 and an iPad Pro.

Hope this helps!

Im in the uk and mine wont charge the batteries with the hub and i tried the car charger with a main adapter and that wont charge it either but it works on the car charger plugged into the car. I have no idea why that is ive tried two different mains adapters but neither work so ive just ordered an rcstyle multi charger it charges 3 batteries at the same time

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ