DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini 3 pro travel to Istanbul

Parksie111

Reactions
I’m travelling to Istanbul, Budapest and Athens at the end of March and was wondering if I should take my newly acquired Mavic mini 3 pro? Any advice please?

I’m travelling to Istanbul, Budapest and Athens at the end of March and was wondering if I should take my newly acquired Mavic mini 3 pro? Any advice please?
Check with Aviation authorities in these countries, regarding Drone rules/regulations. I’m going to France and Uk in a few months, both those countries required me to register my Mini 3 Pro. This was my Drone of choice for travelling.

Reactions: Parksie111
Turkey has some pretty weird drone laws concerning foreign nationals. Last time I looked, a visitor has to get the drone registered before travel and the registration has to be in the name of a Turkish national (or the application has to be made BY a Turkish national). The application forms are only in Turkish. Oh, and if you do manage to get a Turkish drone registration ... Don't fly a drone anywhere near the Blue Mosque. Greece and Hungary are part of the EU, so EU registration there.

Reactions: Parksie111
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada