DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Camera Froze.

andyj

Reactions
Hi: New to flying the Mavic mini but this wasn't my first flight. At a point where my log showed the below, my camera froze. A few seconds later a back to home was initiated automatically or by me, not sure, eventually the camera came back on.. From the resolved Air data flight It seems I went almost 1000 ft back with no entries in between. Seemed strange to me. Has anyone experienced this? Here is a link to the log I also was using the DJi fly app 1.2.2.2

15m 49s
163.4 ft2,565 ft
airdata-kml-bat-30p.png
36% Battery at maximum distance

The video link probably failed due to signal loss or interference causing the image to freeze, it came back on when AC was close enough to reconnect.

I think you are right. Looking at the log video I did get a warning about weak signal right before that. I was in the vicinity of a small building which was right in my line. I have to be more careful of that. When the signal is dropped, does the Mavic Mini auto return to home?

...From the resolved Air data flight It seems I went almost 1000 ft back with no entries in between. Seemed strange...
It looks like you have uploaded some wrongly processed mobile device DAT log to Airdata ... instead of the proper mobile device TXT log. In that you show on Airdata a lot is messed up included the time line ...

Go here and read up on how to retrieve the mobile device TXT log -->Mavic Flight Log Retrieval and Analysis Guide (read under section 3.) Then upload that one to Airdata & all should be fine.

...When the signal is dropped, does the Mavic Mini auto return to home?
As all self learnt is best I suggest that you download the full user manual here --> https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20200930/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_EN1.pdf (...the answer is on page 13 & is called failsafe RTH ;))

Reactions: rickfmdj
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405