DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAvic Mini Camera

sli-woody

Reactions
Hi I read someone that they had to lower the camera specs of the Mavic Mini from 4k to 2.k due to heat issues, does anyone know if this is right or am i having another brain fart moment?
Also I read someone that the cameras sensor on the mavic mini is the same as another DJi drone, just with the lower resolution (2.7k). What drone was this?

thanks

Hi I read someone that they had to lower the camera specs of the Mavic Mini from 4k to 2.k due to heat issues, does anyone know if this is right or am i having another brain fart moment?
Also I read someone that the cameras sensor on the mavic mini is the same as another DJi drone, just with the lower resolution (2.7k). What drone was this?

thanks
it was mentioned when people were complaining that it didn't have 4k ,its the same with the new MA2 it has a massive heat sync on the back of the cameras housingl to help with heat dissipation

Take your pick.
All of these have the same size sensor.
It's possible some (mayber all ?) have the same sensor.
Mavic 1 (all models)
Mavic Air
Spark
Mavic 2 Zoom
Phantom 2 all versions
Phantom 3 all versions
Phantom 4 Standard
Inspire X3 and Z3 cameras

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online