DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini footage Croatia

CroatianMavic

Reactions
Hey guys,

here are two videos I recorded and edited today:

I am located on the islands of Cres and Lošinj in Croatia. The videos are intended to brighten your day a bit while quarantined.

P.S. there is a lot of talk about mavic mini drone problems, and luckily I have had no problems so far! Had 70+ flights!

Enjoy!

Hey guys,

here are two videos I recorded and edited today:

I am located on the islands of Cres and Lošinj in Croatia. The videos are intended to brighten your day a bit while quarantined.

P.S. there is a lot of talk about mavic mini drone problems, and luckily I have had no problems so far! Had 70+ flights!

Enjoy!
beautiful video Croatia was in our plans for our next trip
in August but due to the restriction for the moment everything is on the ice ... soon I hope

Reactions: CroatianMavic
Were you walking the Mini down those narrow roads/alleys? I do love the older European streets and byways. My trip to the Azores scheduled to start in two days is off. I managed to cross-country ski in the Dolomites in Feb before everything fell apart.

Were you walking the Mini down those narrow roads/alleys? I do love the older European streets and byways. My trip to the Azores scheduled to start in two days is off. I managed to cross-country ski in the Dolomites in Feb before everything fell apart.
Hey,
Yes, I was walking and shooting in two scenes. It was a pretty windy day and in almost every scene MM was showing me a wind warning so unfortunately I was unable to catch Osor from a slightly higher altitude.
I'm sorry your trip is canceled! This year I didn't even go skiing because my plan was to go in late season, and by then the situation with Covid-19 had already escalated. I usually go to Kronplatz or Saalbach!

Cheers!

Reactions: ff22
Hey,
Yes, I was walking and shooting in two scenes. It was a pretty windy day and in almost every scene MM was showing me a wind warning so unfortunately I was unable to catch Osor from a slightly higher altitude.
I'm sorry your trip is canceled! This year I didn't even go skiing because my plan was to go in late season, and by then the situation with Covid-19 had already escalated. I usually go to Kronplatz or Saalbach!

Cheers!
My timing was fortunate in a few ways. I was in China for a two week tour in Oct and then northern Italy. The Azores is rescheduled till next year. Hopefully, you will make up skiing next year.

My timing was fortunate in a few ways. I was in China for a two week tour in Oct and then northern Italy. The Azores is rescheduled till next year. Hopefully, you will make up skiing next year.

Can’t wait to see your Azores footage. Place seems unreal! If you don’t know where to go next, I suggest you try with Croatia, you won’t be disappointed. I hope I will, yeah.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada