DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini | Free Short Cinematic Video

sli-woody

Reactions
Hi Mavic Pilots!
So I used to own the Mavic Pro but had to sell after falling on hard times and needing cash asap. Well 1 year later, and bills paid, I was in a position to buy the Mavic Mini.
I miss my Mavic Pro but I have fallen in love with this little beast. I am surprised how responsive this little drone is. Luckily the controls feel very similar to how I used to remember my Pro.
Well hopefully you get chance to have a watch, hopefully my flying shots ain't too bad and any feedback is more than welcome:

Cool.
Welcome to the forum.?

Hi Mavic Pilots!
So I used to own the Mavic Pro but had to sell after falling on hard times and needing cash asap. Well 1 year later, and bills paid, I was in a position to buy the Mavic Mini.
I miss my Mavic Pro but I have fallen in love with this little beast. I am surprised how responsive this little drone is. Luckily the controls feel very similar to how I used to remember my Pro.
Well hopefully you get chance to have a watch, hopefully my flying shots ain't too bad and any feedback is more than welcome:

I really liked it, original compare to what we normally see on this forum. Good lighting and not too long.

Hi Mavic Pilots!

Great job. Great inspiration. Thx for sharing. Zoomer AV

Reactions: sli-woody
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom