DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini no gps

Stevo_b

Reactions
Hi, just got the mini, set it up, did the calibrations but have no gps signal, what next?

depending where you are you wont get a GPS signal inside your home you need to go outside and wait for the drone to link to the satts

Reactions: Marc101
Have you sorted it out yet? I have the same problem with my mavic mini... no GPS whatsoever (even on a football field on a sunny day). Tried everything DJI support told me, still nothing.

I am also having the same problem. Absolutely no GPS signal
Well, i just sent mine back to DJI for repair or replacement and they have recieved it today. Hopefuly i should have an answer by the end of the week as to what the problem is. I'll keep you posted ?

Any update on your case?
I am also having the same problem. Absolutely no GPS signal
Just got the mavic mini. I tried to fly it in a city and yes, I also had the "No GPS Signal" everytime, until I tried to calibrate again and again. I also moved around the area I was supposed to fly it, and it did fly after that. The flight was very smooth, and I didn't receive any error.

Im having the same problem only o have gps but it unlock sats very quickly its not stable.Tried to look for possible jamms of the gps signal nothing im thinking the gps module is weak.

Correct me if Im wrong, the Mini has its own GPS tracker and the signal gets relayed to the phone via the RC? Is it possible to do a firmware reset on the MM?

I suggest that you try firmware reset. It could be a corrupted installation and if youve already done that then I think contacting DJI and ask for a repair/replacement is the only option.

ps. You can even try multiple resets, like having a windows computer ?‍?

I suggest that you try firmware reset. It could be a corrupted installation and if youve already done that then I think contacting DJI and ask for a repair/replacement is the only option.

ps. You can even try multiple resets, like having a windows computer ?‍?
Already did that ,its very weak it can lose gps signal very often not stable at all i mean im scared of going to far if it goes on atti mode (which it does in most of the time)and you dont have visual then its a matter of gambling with telemetry.I think its the gps module faulty.I'll make a new test tomorrow near a hill where i got good results.Strange thing is that gps signal weak error 30008 is often followed with sensor error.

I tried and tried and tried different spots nothing its better outside of the city but still after taking off it loses gps signal.I tried replacing gps module its the same!!!I immediately sent an email to dji for replacement.Lets see what they have to say.

Try to delete the app and download it again, worked for me and i tried almost everything before that.

We are having the same issue with our mini mavic 2. Set it up and no GPS. We have tried a multitude of different locations within 200km. Seriously frustrating. Is the only option to do a firmware reset through Windows? If so, how do I do this?

The more we read, the more we are worried this drone just won't work with Android. Does anyone use this drone with an Android?

I don't have a fix for you but i'm new to this and need help. I crashed my Mavic Mini. The rubber pieces that hold the gimbal broke so i ordered a whole new gimbal (or camera, dont know if there is a difference} I removed the camera completly. all cables and replaced it. Mavic Mini turns on and allows me to callibrate but when i click go fly its says, unable to take off with error codes, 180016 downward vision sensor and 180030 vision sensor error. Im sure i out it back together right or else it wouldnt turn on. Stuck Need and would appreciate some direction.

Bonjour, j'ai eu exactement le même problème, aucun signal GPS et impossibilité de voler au dessus de 5m ... J'ai tout essayé : mettre à jour les firmwares, recharger à fond, désinstaller et réinstaller l'application, étalonner à nouveau tout ce qui était possible mais RIEN ... Alors suite à un commentaire de l'un d'entre vous je suis sorti de chez moi et je l'ai allumé et à nouveau refait les étalonnages et j'ai aussi touché aux altitudes max et min et je prend un screen pour l'envoyer au service dépannage car j'étais sans solution ayant tout essayé... Et là miracle le signal GPS est revenu !!! Bref bon courage pour les prochains !

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots