DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini quickshots don't work

Tooth

Reactions
My first post!!
Have been flying a Mavic Pro for the last year and love it as everything always works! Just purchased and received a Mavic Mini to use on vacations last week and initially was having problems connecting through the app and operating the quickshots. Ended up reinstalling the app several times which seems to have solved the connection problem but I still can't use any of the quickshots.

Quickshots have only worked twice for me and only when I initially open them the first time will I get the green + appear but when I try to perform another quickshot the cross never appears again. I don't know what else I can try other than contact DJI support although it would seem to me to be a software issue as it sporadically works.

I'd appreciate any suggestions before I join the queue on the DJI online support line.

Thanks in advance.

I'm still having the same problem...
Definitely watching this thread

I went to DJI online support via Facebook today and they want to see a screen recording when I try and use a quickshot to help them diagnose the problem.

About quick shots happen to me when I was flying close to a non fly zone , I moved to different location and then works fine, I’m not an expert but it works for me few times

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhop786