DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini rc not connected to mobile in altitude zone

jimray45

Reactions
My Mavic Mini keeps coming up with “rc not connected to mobile. Seems to happen when I try to use in an altitude zone at work. I have checked the geo map but it does not show it as any no fly zone. Can anybody help?

Welcome to the forum. Greetings from San Diego.

The message ‘rc not connected to mobile’ means your remote control and phone are not communicating. Do you have a cover on your phone that might be preventing the cable from being seated properly? Try switching the cable around to see if you can get a more solid connection. You may need to try using another cable if you have it available.

Reactions: jimray45
I have ordered another cable. Only seems to be that location so far though. Maybe signal not very strong there!!

Reactions: Tony McDrone
That message can only mean the app doesn't have a USB connection to the RC. Location is not relevant.

Does it come up if you only powered up your RC but not your AC in that location? If yes, then you've proved it's not the location.

I’ll try it. I’m waiting for a replacement front right arm at the moment. It lost connection again and crashed. Have got new cable now as well.

Reactions: JMMath and TommyP
I’ll try it. I’m waiting for a replacement front right arm at the moment. It lost connection again and crashed. Have got new cable now as well.
If the mini has lost connection with the RC it should do a RTH. Maybe another fault.

My Mavic Mini keeps coming up with “rc not connected to mobile. Seems to happen when I try to use in an altitude zone at work. I have checked the geo map but it does not show it as any no fly zone. Can anybody help?
Hi there I only purchased my mavic mini at Christmas and I have the Same problem down to a tee! I thought the cable too but fly everywhere else without a problem until you get this altitude zone surely there is a fix as this would be the most ideal spot to fly?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest