DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Revived my Camera Bag

icecoldgin

Reactions
This is not exactly a hardware mod but the Mavic Mini just revived my old camera bag.

Bought this bag about 15 or so years ago and after a few years of use, was just kept in the attic. Case stood the test of time.

I was looking for an alternative to the stock DJI Mavic case and I found this again.

Fits the MM, remote, batteries, accessories and other stuff as you can see and quite snuggly at that. Good all around protection and cushion ;) Thumbswayup

Attachments

• MM LP Case pic1.jpg
    MM LP Case pic1.jpg
    974.3 KB · Views: 142
  • MM LP Case pic2.jpg
    MM LP Case pic2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 144
This is not exactly a hardware mod but the Mavic Mini just revived my old camera bag.

Bought this bag about 15 or so years ago and after a few years of use, was just kept in the attic. Case stood the test of time.

I was looking for an alternative to the stock DJI Mavic case and I found this again.

Fits the MM, remote, batteries, accessories and other stuff as you can see and quite snuggly at that. Good all around protection and cushion ;) Thumbswayup
This setup rocks. I’m using a bit smaller bag since almost the beginning of my Mini adventure. It’s the most compact version of MM’s carrying aid, fits all except vr goggles and constantly puts airport security in awe as they find a drone that literally fits in a pocket. Having a sunhood all the time allows me to put it inside without the original gimbal cover, cutting down some seconds needed for setup.
On top of that, the props are still in perfect condition.
Most importantly - you can launch wherever you want, regardless of the ground. Everything rests on your shoulder so you never have to look for a flat and dry place to put your case.

Reactions: icecoldgin

I have a Pro camera bag I used 31 years ago. I think I’ll dust it off and try it. Great idea??

Reactions: icecoldgin
No need to open a new thread for the same bag.

However, there is a new occupant ;)

Fits all the contents of the FMC plus more Thumbswayup

Attachments

• MA2 LP Case p1.jpg
    MA2 LP Case p1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 38
  • MA2 LP Case p2.jpg
    MA2 LP Case p2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 38
Ooh great stuff, must get my old billingham bag out from the attic and give it a go

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada