DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini strange behavior

CroatianMavic

Reactions
Hello,

Last few days I’m experiencing few bugs with my MM.
1. When it’s hovering its doing diagonal jerk. Ticking diagonally in an interval of 0.7 sec. Tomorrow I will post a video with it doing that.

2. Every time I turn it on, dji fly app says IMU error for about 10 sec and then it goes normal(ready to fly).

3. While it’s in the air it sometime loses connection and activated return to home. Distance was 10-15 meters with no interference or or obstacles(my boat)

4. Activates payload mode for no reason

5. Gimbal tilted sideways and needs to be calibrated every day(didn’t have to calibrate it for 3 months and now I need every day).

It all started happening after new DJI Fly Update for iPhone. I’m using the XS Max.

Here is the log when I lost connection :

Here’s the log when payload was activated:

Did you guys notice any of these crappy bugs?
I really don’t want to send it with warranty because it’s summer season in Croatia and I have lot of interesting things and places I can take footage of.

Thanks

Last edited:
do a IMU and compass calibration ,and see if the issue goes away, and if its still afterwards, try deleting and then reinstalling the app

Reactions: shaneb50
I seem to have to recalibrate my mini drone everyday now after I download the updated app. I noticed that sometimes the
Gimbal also has to recenter as well ?[emoji45]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne