DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 Value

drwerner

Reactions
Hi all. I've been flying for many years. Hobbyist drones, 3DR Solo, Mavic, Spark and Mavic 2 Pro most recently for travel and motorcycling. I am an avid photographer, and the Mavic was a huge step forward in size and capability. The drone is perfect, I have a Smart Controller, 3 batteries, half a dozen extra props, PolorPro ND and polarizing filters, landing gear extensions, cases and bags, extra chargers and tons more. I love the drone. It is perfect. But the DJI Mini 3!!! It has all the features I need and is even smaller to carry and pack. So I think I'm selling the M2P. What is it worth? Where is the best place to sell? I've been a member here and a lurker for a while, but not active, so I can't post here yet.

PS, would my Smart Controller work with the Mini3?

Thanks all!

Hi all. I've been flying for many years. Hobbyist drones, 3DR Solo, Mavic, Spark and Mavic 2 Pro most recently for travel and motorcycling. I am an avid photographer, and the Mavic was a huge step forward in size and capability. The drone is perfect, I have a Smart Controller, 3 batteries, half a dozen extra props, PolorPro ND and polarizing filters, landing gear extensions, cases and bags, extra chargers and tons more. I love the drone. It is perfect. But the DJI Mini 3!!! It has all the features I need and is even smaller to carry and pack. So I think I'm selling the M2P. What is it worth? Where is the best place to sell? I've been a member here and a lurker for a while, but not active, so I can't post here yet.

PS, would my Smart Controller work with the Mini3?

Thanks all!
If you have the original SC for the Mavic 2 then no, it will not work with the new Mini 3 pro, sadly. If it did, I would consider getting a new Mini 3 also.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jridout