DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2

photopro

Reactions
Hi Everyone, I have not been on Mavic Pilots website in a while. I recently purchased a Mavic Pro 2, and the Fly more Kit. I'll be using my drone mainly for photography and some video. Looking to purchase a couple more accessories ND filters and a landing pad. It would be great to get any input or experience that people have with either of these products. What company people use, what's the best quality? Let me know.
Photopro

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome back to our forum, from Hauptmann in the friendly skies of Texas!

Th
e M2P is a terrific machine with a great camera. Be glad you got the Fly More kit--you'll appreciate those extra batts. As to filters, you might consider Variable Neutral Density. Two filters will fill all your needs (you'll probably use only 1, 90% of the time)--much cheaper, more compact, and just as good. They may warm up the color slightly, but this can be dealt with easily in Post. I have two kinds of landing pads. Of the two, I prefer the kind which I can stake down. I carry a small hammer and and old screwdriver to "pre drill" hard ground.

Practice using "Find My Drone" (DJI doesn't make it easy). Don't wait until you lose your M2P before you try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions.

We have over 100,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for being a member!

Welcome back to our forum, from Hauptmann in the friendly skies of Texas!

Th
e M2P is a terrific machine with a great camera. Be glad you got the Fly More kit--you'll appreciate those extra batts. As to filters, you might consider Variable Neutral Density. Two filters will fill all your needs (you'll probably use only 1, 90% of the time)--much cheaper, more compact, and just as good. They may warm up the color slightly, but this can be dealt with easily in Post. I have two kinds of landing pads. Of the two, I prefer the kind which I can stake down. I carry a small hammer and and old screwdriver to "pre drill" hard ground.

Practice using "Find My Drone" (DJI doesn't make it easy). Don't wait until you lose your M2P before you try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions.

We have over 100,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for being a member!
Thank you for all the great information, and the tip about find my drone, i definitely will have to look into that before flying.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada