DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro alientech

thepushercg

Reactions
anyone have a alientech booster for the mavic pro for sale ? forgot the name of the other company that used to make them.

I have one for the Autel, is it the same?

I can check again but I believe this is the one I have:

Maybe someone else can weigh in because I'm not too familiar with the Mavic Pro and it's capabilities and compatibility across the different frequencies. I'd hate for you to get one and it doesn't fully work out for you.

I used mine about 5 times with the Evo 2 Pro before I got the Autel Smart Controller V1.

if yours is the same as web sight you linked it says it will, main thing is the distance between mounting the two antennas, since both drones use 2.4

anyone have a alientech booster for the mavic pro for sale ? forgot the name of the other company that used to make them.
Here's a thought. This might be why in the USA, FAA came up with RID. If we all flew within sight of our drones, stayed below 400 AGL, and all the other restrictions, then the FAA might not mandate things like RID.

RID, is just one more step before UPS, FedEx, Amazon deliver 80% of total shipments which are under 5 lbs. The airspace from 0 to 400 ft is gonna get pretty small and auto detection of traffic will be necessary. The percentage of non- compliance is whole other topic.

Here's a thought. This might be why in the USA, FAA came up with RID. If we all flew within sight of our drones, stayed below 400 AGL, and all the other restrictions, then the FAA might not mandate things like RID.
here"s a thought, if you have no ideal what i am using it for do not reply, suppose i live in a mtn area with a forest everywhere except when i fly the river. and yes i loose signal, add to the fact i try to keep it at 200 feet height. i do not like pushing to 400 okay is that good enough for you.

If you do live in a mountainous area, that is one thing. I read almost everyday on here and other forums as to how far and how high one can fly. Mine was a very general statement; which is true.

Bridgeport, Al.. look it up. i have no concern in flying high or far, i want quality videos, i am older so i kinda like to film and preserve what was before it changes in my area, plus google has located in our area and its nice to fly up and see where they are clearing next with over 800 acres they acquired.

I hear you. I'm an old guy too that likes quality photos and videos. Hope you understand my point of view. Happy flying.

Reactions: thepushercg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne