DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro best tablet

ArdieJ

Reactions
I'm looking for a tablet to control a Mavic Pro using DJI GO 4. I currently have an Samsung S2 but it has a few Problems. If Apple is best then I may switch. Preferably something that wont break the bank.

I'm looking for a tablet to control a Mavic Pro using DJI GO 4. I currently have an Samsung S2 but it has a few Problems. If Apple is best then I may switch. Preferably something that wont break the bank.
Apple can be good and so can Android, neither is "best".

Reactions: ArdieJ
How about the least amount of problems while controlling the aircraft
It doesn't matter what operating system you have, what matters is that you get a tablet with a fast processor and enough RAM.
There are plenty of good ones but if you want a specific example, the ones I use perform flawlessly in hard professional use and get good reports from everyone else that uses them.
They are: Huawei M3 and M5 8 inch tablets.

If you get an Android tablet, here's a guide to configuring it properly to run teh app:

Reactions: msinger and ArdieJ
FWIW: we use an I-Pad 4 hooked up to a MA.

Fits perfectly under the MA, not too big, but large enough to clearly see what's going on.

After one full year, we've had ZERO problems with either unit, and they FEEL good.

Rgds, NAVMAV

It doesn't matter what operating system you have, what matters is that you get a tablet with a fast processor and enough RAM.
There are plenty of good ones but if you want a specific example, the ones I use perform flawlessly in hard professional use and get good reports from everyone else that uses them.
They are: Huawei M3 and M5 8 inch tablets.

If you get an Android tablet, here's a guide to configuring it properly to run teh app:
I checked on the m3 and m5 it looks like they might be out of production. They offer an M3 & M5 lite, I'll have to do some research on these. Thanks for the info!

I checked on the m3 and m5 it looks like they might be out of production. They offer an M3 & M5 lite, I'll have to do some research on these.
I haven't tried the Lite versions so can't comment on them
You can still find some dealers with old stock like this:

Their new model, the M6 should also be very good.

remove all other apps /programming, and try again! I had a problem with mine " sprint slate8" . now it is a bit glitchy in feed at first . then it works perfectly great ! it only has aloft, and Go 4 on it . not good for internet anyways .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143