DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro camera barrel for sale ?

mdmd23md

Reactions

some older youtube videos say 15-30 $ on eBay, but can not find.

thank you !

(looking for camera barrel only, all else is working, have removed once to see if re seating the connector would help, but i still have loss of center focus, edges are ok)

thanks again !!

Reactions: DDS

some older youtube videos say 15-30 $ on eBay, but can not find.

thank you !

(looking for camera barrel only, all else is working, have removed once to see if re seating the connector would help, but i still have loss of center focus, edges are ok)

thanks again !!
I have all urs for $15

were in jersey are you?

sweet. toms river nj. (current one works, but focus has gone soft, strangely mostly in the center) connect through your website ?

@djidroneservice thanks for sending !!!
so happy to get focus back on camera. Is it possible to buy a brand new one ? While I do have focus back. And it’s tack sharp. I do also have a few spots that are blurring. I can and will test it again, but wondering if you have a new one for sale ? Thank you again for the previous order !!!

Reactions: DDS
@djidroneservice thanks for sending !!!
so happy to get focus back on camera. Is it possible to buy a brand new one ? While I do have focus back. And it’s tack sharp. I do also have a few spots that are blurring. I can and will test it again, but wondering if you have a new one for sale ? Thank you again for the previous order !!!
unfortunately this part is not available for sale by dji new. Only way to get it is to strip it from a gimbal

Reactions: mdmd23md
unfortunately this part is not available for sale by dji new. Only way to get it is to strip it from a gimbal
thanks for the reply !!!
possible to buy new gimbal (with barrel) ?
seperately.
on mavic 2 zoom, have they gotten any better with making duds ?
(my first mavic pro camera was soft on one side )

seperately also, os it possibke to put mavic 2 soon gimbals and camera on origianl mavic ?

thanks for the reply !!!
possible to buy new gimbal (with barrel) ?
seperately.
on mavic 2 zoom, have they gotten any better with making duds ?
(my first mavic pro camera was soft on one side )

seperately also, os it possibke to put mavic 2 soon gimbals and camera on origianl mavic ?
negative

Reactions: mdmd23md
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest