DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro fly's in abandoned warehouse.

Pixies channel

Reactions
History: The waterworks was built in 1913 to filter and treat water taken from the Dale Dike (the cause of the 1864 great flood of Sheffield), and Agden reservoirs in the nearby Loxley Valley. The waterworks was cutting edge technology in its time and it even had the first telephone to be installed in Bradfield back in 1930 apparently. In 1974 the Yorkshire Water Authority took over and then during the Thatcher government some years later, the entire UK water industry was privatised with the Water Act of 1989. The pumping house at Lower Bradfield was abandoned in 1994 when a new pump house and processing plant was built Further down the Loxley valley. According to the locals the building attracts unwanted visitors and is a constant eyesore and a morbid reminder of Lower Bradfields grim past Please take a look at Jeanette Pickering Facebook group and join us in making our channels grow. We have videos of the week were we pin one of our member's videos for one week at the top of the page for all of you to watch.

Reactions: BerndM
Nicely flown video. Good piloting job, but I think YouTube really messed up the video quality.
It was quite fuzzy even though I selected watching it in 1080, 1440 and 4K, the quality never improved.
When you flew into the warehouse, did you lose GPS? How did the mavic respond?

Reactions: Pixies channel
Nicely flown video. Good piloting job, but I think YouTube really messed up the video quality.
It was quite fuzzy even though I selected watching it in 1080, 1440 and 4K, the quality never improved.
When you flew into the warehouse, did you lose GPS? How did the mavic respond?

Thanks for watching mate, Yeah that was my fault, I didn't have it in autofocus and I think that's why it was all a little fuzzy. I had the drone in Tripod mode which was perfect for the job. I had to start it outside and fly it in with all the metal but it responded quite well.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S