DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro help...

shen13

Reactions
Hello Everyone Great to Be Here.....
Guess this is my first post...
A few days ago I kind of clipped a small limb and prop broke and Mavic landed on top of a school gym(flat rubber roof)
It may have fell 3’ onto it..landed upside down,camera was still .Had to get ladder to retrieve it by then battery was like2%
and camera finally went black..couple days later I booted up Mavic and all was good but no movement of gimbal or camera video..took gimbal off and looked for damage to ribbon cable but put new one on anyway...still no movement of gimbal or camera or video feed,no errors at all?before I formatted sd card I had pic and video(if that matters)
Like I said it layed upside down for 30 minutes or so before I could retrieve it..could maybe the video board have overheated.
Any ideas?thanks

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz, sorry hear about the drone, I'm sure that one of the Whizz kids here will be able to assist with the problem.
Regards

have you tried to re link and have you hooked it up to the assitant 2 , i,d try everything i could think of before i buried it

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the very cold and Windy City.
After a drop like that, was wondering if your getting a ESC error?
If you are, hardware can be damaged during a hard landing or crash, or soft ware glitches may be causing problems.
Do a search about ESC on the search function, go back a couple years see if you get results from your query.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum from Chicago the very cold and Windy City.
After a drop like that, was wondering if your getting a ESC error?
If you are, hardware can be damaged during a hard landing or crash, or soft ware glitches may be causing problems.
Do a search about ESC on the search function, go back a couple years see if you get results from your query.
Not getting any errors..all motors spin up properly..just no movement in gimbal and camera dead?can I put power to camera board plug and test if gimbal will work at all?i know there is power (where the black/white) camera board lead plugs into,i think maybe camera board is bad...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU