DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Platinum Drone Crashes chasing me Quad Running

rconradvt

Reactions
I put my MPP to the test chasing me on my Can-Am quad runner. I had a few problems with active track dropping out and a couple of crashes into vegetation. I cut the video together, so you all can see what happened. I was having a hard time getting active track to stay locked on me. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Bonus: There are a couple of really cool shots, and who does not like to see crashes?

1st crash at 1:00
2nd crash at 4:25
Active track drops out at 3:15, 5:30, and 6:40.

I put my MPP to the test chasing me on my Can-Am quad runner. I had a few problems with active track dropping out and a couple of crashes into vegetation. I cut the video together, so you all can see what happened. I was having a hard time getting active track to stay locked on me. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Bonus: There are a couple of really cool shots, and who does not like to see crashes?

Who doesn’t want to see crashes ? ME. Too much money [emoji383]. But what do I know ?.

I never watch drone videos much over two minutes. I couldn’t turn this one off. Wet funny narration and might I say you ha e amazing persistence ?

Reactions: Made2Phly

Thanks for the video. I also tried Actie Track with my Mavic Pro. lI had it follow a friend on a bicycle that was on a running track around a soccer field. 2/3 the way around the end curve the Mavic just stopped following her. I would also appreciate any suggestions or observations about Active Track.

was avoidance system switched on? if it wasn't that most likely the problem
All options are slide to green. Just checked to be sure., Thanks, that definitely would have helped.

Who doesn’t want to see crashes ? ME. Too much money [emoji383]. But what do I know ?.
I agree, but I learn so much from this forum and watching others mistakes. It is sometimes so painful to watch.

Lessons learned?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest