DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Platinum is an indulgence

Hi all.
Let me first introduce myself as an old fart that use to fly for many years and long ago ( 25 years ago last fly) with big scale RC helicopters. I was pretty good but mounting just a photo camera with servo to take the shot ( and lucky if the chopper was pointing at what I was wanting was an epic mission. Few weeks ago I bumped into DJI site, (why I do not know) and without say anything to my other half ( old fart too ) I ordered the Pro Platinum. Well, arrived in 3 days time and note, I live in the Scottish highlands not too far away from Nessie...
unboxed and said wow... just wow. got all in the most beginner fart mode as possible, took it out, set up a plank in the gravel as a MINE airport and fired up that little moskito ( compared to what I used to fly, included those very primitive FUTABA gyros. Well, I am speechless. just speechless. Flew the day in beginner mode just to refresh my old fingertips and day next got out of beginner mode and into normal, no, not sport mode yet like many of you may think, remember, I am an old fart.... today day 3 with the little moskito and wow, just wow. I am happy to say I am an old delighted FART... have a good day all from the Scottish highlands. Papabear
My Grandfather was from Dunfermline. I think that's near where the Highlands begin?

Hi all.
Let me first introduce myself as an old fart that use to fly for many years and long ago ( 25 years ago last fly) with big scale RC helicopters. I was pretty good but mounting just a photo camera with servo to take the shot ( and lucky if the chopper was pointing at what I was wanting was an epic mission. Few weeks ago I bumped into DJI site, (why I do not know) and without say anything to my other half ( old fart too ) I ordered the Pro Platinum. Well, arrived in 3 days time and note, I live in the Scottish highlands not too far away from Nessie...
unboxed and said wow... just wow. got all in the most beginner fart mode as possible, took it out, set up a plank in the gravel as a MINE airport and fired up that little moskito ( compared to what I used to fly, included those very primitive FUTABA gyros. Well, I am speechless. just speechless. Flew the day in beginner mode just to refresh my old fingertips and day next got out of beginner mode and into normal, no, not sport mode yet like many of you may think, remember, I am an old fart.... today day 3 with the little moskito and wow, just wow. I am happy to say I am an old delighted FART... have a good day all from the Scottish highlands. Papabear
Many happy & safe flights!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3