DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Roll Back 700 - Set Height Problem

warfreesminds

Reactions
Hi All.
Hoping someone can help. Ive rolled back the MP to 700 successfully after much reading of this thread and have rolled back to 700 for the RC too.
Now when changing height limits in the parameters section they save and seem to be fine but when i boot the drone and try to change the height limit on the drone it still wont let me change it past 500m.

Making me crazy trying to figure out why

Begging for some help

Hi All.
Hoping someone can help. Ive rolled back the MP to 700 successfully after much reading of this thread and have rolled back to 700 for the RC too.
Now when changing height limits in the parameters section they save and seem to be fine but when i boot the drone and try to change the height limit on the drone it still wont let me change it past 500m.

Making me crazy trying to figure out why

Begging for some help
If I remember 500 meters is the max Altitude you can set Mavic too in any firmware version, even right from first release so you are not going to achieve anything by different firmware versions.

If I remember 500 meters is the max Altitude you can set Mavic too in any firmware version, even right from first release so you are not going to achieve anything by different firmware versions.

thanks for the reply.

if you open console commands in the DJI Assistant you can edit the upper limits for various function including height which i have done. but for some reason i cant seem to change the limits after ive entered no height parameters

Reactions: vinhidalgo
Maverick78 can answer you that. I had the same problem but I would like him to clarify that.

What version of Assistant are you using? Only older versions of Assistant allow you to change those parameters. You need to be using Assistant 1.1.2 or lower.

Download it here:
If you're trying to change it in DJI Go and that's where you're having issues, you can ignore that height limit, as the parameters are already set in the firmware.

Hi all, if you are in .700, you have tout change the parameter in Dji Assistant and altitude is unlocked to the height you put.
For information, the height on Djigo keep to 500m max but your MP will go higher if you have changed the parameter in Dji Assistant.
Hope it's clear [emoji4]

It won't take a value higher than 500m, but pay no attention to that. You will have no height limitations.

Ignore the limit you can fly as high as you want..just be careful..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki