DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Video Mbps?

Qoncussion

Reactions
Can anyone post the Megabits per second (Mbps) of the various Mavic video resolutions? I see the Max Mbps is 60, which I assume applies to 4K video. I am curious what the Mbps is of 2.7K and 1080p video @ 30fps.

Thanks

Use of the internet would return a result like this... Mavic – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads
I already mentioned those specs in my OP, as I had been to that page just moments before posting here. And guess what? I even searched these forums before posting too :)... So tell me, Chase R, what is the the Mavic's Mbps of 1080p @ 30fps? It's the only part of my question, as of yet, left unanswered.

Can anyone post the Megabits per second (Mbps) of the various Mavic video resolutions? I see the Max Mbps is 60, which I assume applies to 4K video. I am curious what the Mbps is of 2.7K and 1080p video @ 30fps.

Thanks

These are Phantom 3 bitrates. Since It has similar camera/resolution as Mavic Pro, it can be assumed that the table is valid for Mavic Pro as well.

P.S.: I wish we had stickies in this forum, many questions get asked repeatedly and answers are hard to find.

Attachments

• IMG_6673.JPG
    IMG_6673.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 102
I already mentioned those specs in my OP, as I had been to that page just moments before posting here. And guess what? I even searched these forums before posting too :)... So tell me, Chase R, what is the the Mavic's Mbps of 1080p @ 30fps? It's the only part of my question, as of yet, left unanswered.
<60 Mbps

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23