DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Propellers

axident

Reactions
Where is the best place in Australia to buy Mavic Air Prop sets?

Where is the best place in Australia to buy Mavic Air Prop sets?
I bought spares from the United States from MasterAirscrew and paid about the same price and they arrived in less than a week! The new props sound much better than the originals and I definitely get longer flight times
Geoff (Sydney Northern Beaches)

Reactions: coveman
Where do you order the MAS props from? MAS directly or third party seller? Last time I checked shipping wasnt free for us :(

I ordered online from MasterAirscrew directly . The props were $42 for 2 sets ie 8 props plus 16 postage . Cheaper than DJI even with the cost of shipping?
How do you figure that? It's $32Aud for a set of 4 props. So $64AUD and you can get them delivered free or pickup from JB etc

The MAS props come to $58USD delivered which at the time of writing Congress like come to around $80AUD. So not really cheaper once the dollar is factored in.

Depends if you want a specific type/brand.
You can get a pair of the low noise props from Kogan for $10 with free shipping. (Says on their website they are a DJI authorised seller, they do refurb stuff as well)
I ordered 2 pair last Sun, they were delivered on Tue.

Depends if you want a specific type/brand.
You can get a pair of the low noise props from Kogan for $10 with free shipping. (Says on their website they are a DJI authorised seller, they do refurb stuff as well)
I ordered 2 pair last Sun, they were delivered on Tue.
Link?

Hi all, thanks for replies I will check a few out today.

Thanks all, I ordered 3 Pairs DJI Mavic Air Propellers @ $19/pair + $4.99 Freight, JB HiFI should arrive first week in May

Sorry, misread the original post, read it as just Mavic, not the Air. (Kogan did have Air props, but sold out. They have the MPP props as well)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580