DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Remote Battery Replacement How to

Lowflyer

Reactions
Hey guys, my M2P remote wasn't always charging, and when it did, it would stop around 75%. And then it would deplete fast.

I made a video on how to replace it. Took me about 30 mins. while also filming it. I thought it was going to be harder but as long as you take your time and don't yank on anything it isn't that tough. I hope this helps some of you.

Good and instructional filming and comments. Maybe even I could replace a battery by following this video.

I'm tempted to order the M2 battery just to be ready (since it takes a couple of months to arrive).

Btw: y'all need to watch that video on Youtube to see the links to order the battery.

Great video, lowflyer!

Chris

Thank you guys. Yes I could take a very long time to get the battery. The first place I ordered. I waited a long time and they sent me the wrong battery. Luckily I got a refund. The next guy ordered from it came much quicker, it came with tools and the correct battery. Be sure that you apply step one which is to remove that toggle switch on top. The directions I followed online didn’t talk about that and I snapped the post on mine and broke it. Luckily, I was able to push it back in and it still functions. OK. But if I want to, I can replace that top board, which you’ll see the video, for about $15 which I may do. Let me know if you have any questions.

Btw: I got my battery this week, even though the reported expected arrival date was in January. I guess they play it safe by giving the worst possible shipping scenario, which can probably happen, but your mileage may differ.

Chris

Reactions: Lowflyer
Btw: I got my battery this week, even though the reported expected arrival date was in January. I guess they play it safe by giving the worst possible shipping scenario, which can probably happen, but your mileage may differ.

Chris
Thank you for sharing Chris. I agree, I think they always over estimate delivery times. I have always gotten them weeks prior. Let me know if you have any questions on the repair process but it sounds like you’re a very experienced DIYr!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50