DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic WayPoints

Bourbon Droner

Reactions
I am able to access Waypoints and fly a "mission" once to record it and can then select it later and run the mission anytime I want.
My problem with the program is it does not display the symbals across the top of the screen to be able to select a POI, Save Flight, Delete and get in Library to Rename the mission and enter the flight settings (heading,RTH altitude, Speed. I must be missing something but I have burned many batteries trying to work this out without bothering the forum but with no luck so far I now bow to the group for any help. Thanks all.

Maybe, I use Go4 only. I am still learning that and my brain is old.
In my experience, old things are much more durable and can survive much more stress then new things. As long as you don't have a mechanical functioning brain like the first computers, everything is okay.
And: It is not the amount of brain you have, nor is it the age, it is the way you use it that makes the difference.

?This thing is becoming a problem for my sanity! Does anyone know first is getting to the flight setting and the mission "library" to rename a mission only a Litchi option or can it be done through Go4 ? And if it can be done with Go4 how is it accomplished? It seems the ability to get to all the flight settings etc would greatly enhance Waypoints. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ