DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic2Pro - Capture picture and video

KingJDrone

Reactions
While fly the drone, i always start with recording video. My question is:

1. Can i capture picture while video is recording? or i need to stop video recording if need to capture?
2. How to set all the time picture and video is recording in SD Card? I always get message internal storage or about cache.
3. How to avoid noise in picture when capture image?

Thanks for helping me out. Appreciate your knowledge on this ?

Reactions: Droniac
While fly the drone, i always start with recording video. My question is:

1. Can i capture picture while video is recording? or i need to stop video recording if need to capture?
2. How to set all the time picture and video is recording in SD Card? I always get message internal storage or about cache.
3. How to avoid noise in picture when capture image?

Thanks for helping me out. Appreciate your knowledge on this ?
1. Can't capture both at the same time....however you can use a video player like VLC to recover a photo from the video. It works pretty well......

2. Insert a MicroSD card in the slot. Make sure it is a high speed card from the approved list for best results. Go to settings and format the card.... you will be able to choose internal storage or the new card there as well.

3. The Mavic 2 Pro isn't too bad in the noise category during the day. Just make sure the ISO is set for a high number, 100 to 200 is best. In low light you will have to make some compromises including using a higher ISO and you will definitely have some noise.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU