DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maximum Altitude

LEGALLY, you can only fly 400' AGL. You may want to take the TRUST test.

I have the Mavic Air 2. It will not allow me to fly higher than 1600 ft. Is there anyway to change this to fly higher?

Thanks (would love to touch a cloud)

John
Do not wait here for truthful answers on this topic, you will not get them, it's forbidden.
And even if someone were to answer you, it would be canceled, censored in few moments, perhaps hours.
Look elsewhere, it's not so difficult to find the non-hypocritical answer, relying on a web search engine.
Maybe even my reply could be canceled...

Reactions: Len750 and basyok
I have the Mavic Air 2. It will not allow me to fly higher than 1600 ft. Is there anyway to change this to fly higher?

John

John
There is a mod section in this forum. To access it read the following thread and follow the included instructions.

Reactions: MA2 317
But just remember: fog and clouds are "moist" and "moist" ain't good for electrical thingys. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: MA2 317
Do not wait here for truthful answers on this topic, you will not get them, it's forbidden.
And even if someone were to answer you, it would be canceled, censored in few moments, perhaps hours.
Look elsewhere, it's not so difficult to find the non-hypocritical answer, relying on a web search engine.
Maybe even my reply could be canceled...
Thanks Claudio! Cheers!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum