DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MC-CASES Case for DJI Mavic Air 2

JWJohnson

Reactions
Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this case. It is a bit pricey, but something I am looking for. I wanted to find something that will carry all my accessories and future battery purchases. Ultimately I would like to find something that will fit my propeller guards and Samsung Galaxy tab s6. I have searched the forums and have not seen this case here.

I have learned so very much on this forum since owning my Air 2.

Any feedback would be great

Thanks again.

Grace and peace to you!

https://www.amazon.com/MC-CASES-Case-DJI-Mavic-Accessories/dp/B088MDGQDR

Seems pricey but if you need to hold as many batteries as this one does then its one of the nicest ive seen. Seems especially good for traveling as your carry on as pretty sure you wont be able to check in that many batteries.

Seems pricey but if you need to hold as many batteries as this one does then its one of the nicest ive seen. Seems especially good for traveling as your carry on as pretty sure you wont be able to check in that many batteries.
Yes, you are correct. We are going to Vegas next month and I did not think this case would be ideal. I only have the 3 batteries as of right now, I am certain I will be getting more in the near future.

I will continue my search. Another member on the boards posted a case from harbor freight (not specifically made for the air 2) so I may go check that out.

$159 does seem like a lot of money for this case.

Thank you for for responding.

Jeff

The price seems right for the amount of storage that it provides. It can hold a lot of batteries. Unless you have eleventy-seven batteries, a smaller case may be more appropriate for your use, It's nice that it can hold a tablet. That brand does have a smaller edition of that case for $99 USD. You lose the space for the Tab S6, but it would squeeze in the case between the items being stored and the foam in the lid.

Reactions: Ron-EP
The price seems right for the amount of storage that it provides. It can hold a lot of batteries. Unless you have eleventy-seven batteries, a smaller case may be more appropriate for your use, It's nice that it can hold a tablet. That brand does have a smaller edition of that case for $99 USD. You lose the space for the Tab S6, but it would squeeze in the case between the items being stored and the foam in the lid.
This $99 case you just posted is much more practical for me at least. I don't see myself ever needing/wanting more than the 3 batteries i already have. I like that i dont have to remove the sticks from the controller. Thats one thing i really dislike. God idea also about that little space between the foam and the case. I too have used that space for my landing pad.

I bought the smaller MC-Cases Case from Amazon as it better suited my needs and I didn't want to haul around too much stuff.
I have used MC-Cases for pretty much all my Drones and have never been dissatisfied. A little more $$, but such a big difference in Quality.
Here's a pic of my Air 2 set up:

CIMG6592.JPG

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this case. It is a bit pricey, but something I am looking for. I wanted to find something that will carry all my accessories and future battery purchases. Ultimately I would like to find something that will fit my propeller guards and Samsung Galaxy tab s6. I have searched the forums and have not seen this case here.

I have learned so very much on this forum since owning my Air 2.

Any feedback would be great

Thanks again.

Grace and peace to you!

Amazon.com: MC-CASES Case for DJI Mavic Air 2 and Accessories - Explorer Edition for The Fly More Combo - Made in Germany.: Toys & Games
I have used several MC-Cases and they are high quality German engineered cases. I still use mine for my Mavic Pro almost 4 years later. However, I have found the Nanuk cases to be a little more heavy duty now. And the clasps on Nanuk are the best in the industry.

Reactions: MA2 317
I gave up on cases since I had to carry something else for my other stuff and went back to backpack.

I have used several MC-Cases and they are high quality German engineered cases. I still use mine for my Mavic Pro almost 4 years later. However, I have found the Nanuk cases to be a little more heavy duty now. And the clasps on Nanuk are the best in the industry.
I've been a Pelican die-hard for quite a long time and Nanuk was the first non-Peclican case I bought for camera gear that I actually prefer. I'd probably get the Nanuk for my MA2 if I was packing it in a vehicle with other hard cases.

I purchased the case listed below. It holds all the stuff I need when I fly. I keep the things I don't need when flying(charger etc) in a separate case. I don't think it is as sturdy as the one you have shown. Price is right, $20.99

I was actually looking at this item. We are headed to Vegas next month and I believe that case will fit in my backpack for a carry-on. Going to drive to Red Rock Canyon, Hoover **** and The Grand Canyon. I still have to see what the policy is for drones at Grand Canyon.

For the price, one cannot really go wrong with this case.

Thank you

I gave up on cases since I had to carry something else for my other stuff and went back to backpack.
This is quite interesting.

I bought the smaller MC-Cases Case from Amazon as it better suited my needs and I didn't want to haul around too much stuff.
I have used MC-Cases for pretty much all my Drones and have never been dissatisfied. A little more $$, but such a big difference in Quality.
Here's a pic of my Air 2 set up:

View attachment 121247
This case looks like it is very well made. I dont mind paying more for quality.

Reactions: DazedLife
Very happy with this case, VCLTECH on Amazon for $59.99

Attachments

• VCLTECH DRONE CASE.jpg
    VCLTECH DRONE CASE.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members