DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mesa

Gbshen

Reactions
In Mesa for 2 months. I havic a Mavic. Meet up to fly?
Not familiar with locations.

I just got to the area as well. I’ll be in Chandler starting next week. Looking for places to fly and possibly meet up as well.

I just got to the area as well. I’ll be in Chandler starting next week. Looking for places to fly and possibly meet up as well.
PM me. I’m in Gilbert.
I’m planning trips to get more vid of the Superstitions, maybe later today. Also planning the Mogollon Rim and South Mountain soon.
Vistas are excellent... here’s one from the Santan Mtns (edited from 8 hrs video) on the reservation just south of my home:

I'd be interested - in Scottsdale but make it down south quite a bit. Camped and fished the Mogollon Rim area and have wanted to fly there some time too.. Beautiful area for sure..

I've got that WORK thing going during the week but it's from 6am-3pm and totally flexible. Weekends are wide open and when I'm not fishing I'm flying..

Went out to Saguaro Lake today and flew a few batteries. Butcher Jones Rec Site on the northern side (cove with a small beach). It is a "drone friendly" rec site, just have to pay attention to other folks on the beach/water and follow over fly rules. It is class G - uncontrolled airspace..

Butcher Jones/Saguaro Airspace Map (AirMap)

Google Maps link to Butcher Jones Rec Site.

Good site for getting info about flying in the Phoenix area...

Editing footage and photos - the clouds were dissipating and the sun was coming out towards the end.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb