DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Mezek fortress and blossom trees in Feb

Looks great!? I don’t want to sound negative or anything because it looks great but you should try manual mode for your shutter. Maybe it’s just me but I could see the exposure changing a lot. Manual would even it out so the brightness won’t change.

Reactions: alex_markov
Looks great!? I don’t want to sound negative or anything because it looks great but you should try manual mode for your shutter. Maybe it’s just me but I could see the exposure changing a lot. Manual would even it out so the brightness won’t change.
I started photography in times of fully manual cameras with 24 exposure films ;) - hate those times ;) :) put so much attention to flying, doubt will do a good job controlling exposure on top of it and Mini 2 is doing great - my Autel EVO 2 Pro is a lot, lot worst ;)
But thank you for the suggestion
P.S. Underexposed or overexposed footage is a lot worst than that ;)

Another great place in Bulgaria ...

A nice place to start with before trying out the nearby vineyards ....

Reactions: alex_markov
Hi Alex,
you have really many very nice places in Bulgaria and I always enjoy it very much when there is a new video coming out!? Amazing the place with the fortressd, thanks for sharing ??
cheers Paul
in the village, there's the longest Trakian tomb in the world - but drone want feat ;)

20210210_172622.jpg

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Wow.... Very nice.

Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1