DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 batteries charging questions

MGVision

Reactions
I am leaning toward buying mini 2 and i love the fact that batteries can be charge by powerbank. My question is how long should i wait to charge mini 2 battery directly after i fly with it? With mavic 2 pro and mavic air 2 batteries were hot after fly and i heard that it was not recomended to charge them in that condition. Is the same thing applying with mini 2 batteries?
I have Anker powerbank 26800 mAh with 2 usb slots, can i charge one battery directly in the drone and one battery in dji charging hub simultaneously?

they need to cool down before you are able to charge them,and they will take a long time to charge off a powerbank ,your better off getting some extra batteries so you have enough for a good flight time i have 4 for each of my drones and i find that gives me a good days flying when i go out with both drones and all 8 batteries charged

Mavic Mini 2 Manual:

DO NOT charge an Intelligent Flight Battery immediately after flight as the temperature may be too high. Wait until it cools down to room temperature before charging again.

Reactions: MGVision
I am leaning toward buying mini 2 and i love the fact that batteries can be charge by powerbank. My question is how long should i wait to charge mini 2 battery directly after i fly with it? With mavic 2 pro and mavic air 2 batteries were hot after fly and i heard that it was not recomended to charge them in that condition. Is the same thing applying with mini 2 batteries?
As previously mentioned, wait at least until they have cooled to room temperature. If you do not plan to fly again for 5-10 days, I would recommend leaving them depleted, and then just charge them up the night prior.
I have Anker powerbank 26800 mAh with 2 usb slots, can i charge one battery directly in the drone and one battery in dji charging hub simultaneously?
As long as you have two charging cables, I don't see why not.

Unless I'm mistaken, the Mini 2 is like the Mavic Pro and won't even start charging until cooler, even after being plugged in. If that's the case, you can always walk in and just plug it into the charging bank. It'll blink one time a long time till it starts charging. Someone may correct me, but I think that's the case.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143