DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 battery best uk price?

Photoman phil

Reactions
Whats the best price at the moment you can get a mini 2 battery for the best uk price i have seen is a ridiculous £50 unbelievable!!
And just to let you all know i do have the combo with the 3, batterys befor anyone makes a coment i should have got the Combo.

i can’t even find mini 2 battery in US. All suppliers I’ve found show this as out of stock. (I bot a mini 1 battery, which works in mini 2 drone.)

I have been browsing the Internet and they are all £50 most are from China
I don't want the mavic one battery as its heaver than mini 2
I wouldn't even consider ordering one.
Aside from the fact that it may not be allowed through, as it would not be accompanying the device it is intended to power, it would be over the HMRC cost threshold, £35ish?, and import duty & charges would be incurred. That is unless the threshold has changed since the last time this caught me out and then, from memory, RM charge a collection fee.

The price is set by DJI, so you won’t find any variation. You’re best buying them wherever they’re in stock as they’ll be like hens teeth after Christmas Day when everyone who only got the basic kit realises they need more batteries. I know our friends over the pond cant get them anywhere. Heliguy had some in stock the other day, and I think drones Direct did too. I’d get them quick if you want them.

Sounds a bit like apple computers
You might as well go to an apple store
as everyone is the same price ?
You'd think there be a bit of competition
I mean £50 isn't cheap!

Sounds a bit like apple computers
You might as well go to an apple store
as everyone is the same price ?
You'd think there be a bit of competition
I mean £50 isn't cheap!
I agree, they’re not cheap - that said, they’re not just batteries really. They have smart tech in there designed to make sure they last a long time, and firmware that needs updating.

I remember my first Phantom I could buy a lipo for about £25 - but they didn’t last long at all and I had to carry at least eight around to get any decent flying time. Each Lipo probably weighed about the same as two Mavic Minis’. They were usually dead after six months too. So, compared to those these are good value for money.

we can,t get them here in Calgary AB CANADA either

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78