DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MINI 2 BATTERY EXTRACTION TOOL

I bought one & had it delivered today. This little tool is awesome, very high quality & works like it should. A must have tool for Mini 2 owners. Thanks for making a tool to make my life easier, very nice product!! 😁

I bought one & had it delivered today. This little tool is awesome, very high quality & works like it should. A must have tool for Mini 2 owners. Thanks for making a tool to make my life easier, very nice product!! 😁
I'm glad you got it and are happy!
I sent one to a friend in New Jersey last Monday and he still doesn't have it, what's going on with the Postal Service?

Is that difficulty because it might not be as easily accessible (such as being arthritic)

Or because the battery is starting to bloat and becoming snug in the opening?

It's not arthritis or battery swelling. It's that you have to push in the release button and pull at the same time and there just isn't much to grab. It's a tight space for big fingers and the battery door gets in the way.
If you look at the video of the new mini three, they've totally change the way the battery extracts. There's a release button on each side which you can pinch and it's much easier to remove

Got mine in today and what a difference. If you have fat pickle fingers, this is a must have tool. I fly my M2 indoors with the prop guards on, which makes getting the battery out even more difficult. The tool works like a charm without
fail. Great design and workmanship, Wayne!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots