DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 cables

ATP

Reactions
Hello all, I just received my new Mini 2 today.
Of course the first thing to do is to charge everything up.
I plugged the 3 battery charger into the supplied charging brick.
Problem 1 is I can’t for the life of me figure out how to charge the controller at the same time.
Problem 2 is I need an adaptor to attach my iPad Air to the top of the controller.
Problem/question 3 is I need a longer cable to plug the iPad into the Mini 2 controller.
Where can I obtain 1, the iPad holder adaptor, and where can I get the longer cable?
With my Mini 1, I had a 6 in 1 charger which charged everything at once, great for fast turn aroundS.
If someone knows where to buy a similar device for the Mini 2, please advise.
Thank you in advance.

for the mount.. I have found mavmounts to be very good.. made of metal and also has a lanyard option...

for the cable... I'm picking one up this afternoon from the Apple Store... should work well...

I mentioned the lanyard option on the mavmount... it makes it much more safe if you need to land or take off by hand... the ipad and the associated holder is heavy and puts the setup off balance for single handed holding while trying to work the left joy stick...

I have the same problem currently looking for usb-c male to usb-c female adapter, though i have found no one has one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes